The gorgeous Sonia from Life, Love and Hiccups has gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger award. The deal is you share some info about yourself and pass the award onto some of your fave bloggers.
I know it’s kinda silly but I’m ultra stoked to get this award from Sonia. I mean this chick was shortlisted for the Kidspot Top Blogger award and she included ME in her list? It’s all very good for the ego, I must say. I also love that Sonia & I have a lot in common.
Okay, enough crazy, gushy groupie talk. Here are my answers to the mandated questions!!
The Ten Questions
1. My favourite song - Kinda embarrassing because it’s ultra daggy, but my all time fave song is Elton John’s Your Song. Have loved it since I was little & my bestie (who is an awesome ‘cello player) actually composed a string rendition for our wedding reception. Spesh x
2. My favourite dessert - This one is a no-brainer, Butterscotch apple dumplings made by my daddy!
3. What ticks me off - Game players. And I’m not talking about all the Angry-Bird addicts out there. Those people who manipulate, lie, cheat and try to play you for a fool. I’m a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda girl. I’d like others to do me the courtesy of playing it straight.
4. When I’m upset, what do I do? - RANT! As per above point – if I’m pissed off, you are likely to know about it.
5. What is my favourite pet? - I can’t choose! I have had far too many and they have all had their good points and bad. Our newest addition Carter is a real cutie though
6. What do I prefer – black or white? - Black. White is not practical for me AT ALL. I like the idea of white but at the end of the day, I can’t go past the fact that black hides all manner of sins.
7. What is my biggest fear? - I’m not sure? I have lots of things that I am afraid of. Lots of things that provoke anxiety. But nothing that really stands out as my biggest fear. Not being the best mum I can be for my boys is probably it.
8. What is my attitude? - Another tough one… I try to be positive.
Often Sometimes I fail miserably, but I believe you make your own fun and if you are not happy, you are the one with the power to change that!
9. What is perfection? - A tim-tam slam.
10. What is my guilty pleasure? - Staying in bed way past my alarm!!
Ten Random Facts About Me
1. As a general rule, I don’t eat savoury food before lunchtime. I will make an exception for a cooked breakfast/brunch, but on a normal day, morning tea MUST be sweet!
2. I freak out about driving past those concrete barriers they put up a road works. I don’t know why.
3. I’m afraid of heights but loved skydiving.
4. I didn’t drink alcohol until I had kids.
5. I have far too much milk in my coffee – pretty much half milk, half hot water.
6. I’m a hardcore sweet tooth but I don’t particularly like lollies.
7. I get motion sickness really easily.
8. I was named after the singer Renée Geyer.
9. Feet gross me out.
10. I desperately want to live near the beach.
Okay. That’s me done. Now on to the fun part – passing on the baton to 7 bloggers I love!
I’m going to dob in the lovely ladies from:
Go visit these lovely ladies and learn a little more about them too!
Just out of curiosity, what’s your biggest fear?
My Instagramed Life
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Hi, I’m NéeI live with 3 boys, 2 dogs and a cat. My house is a mess and my life is chaos but I wouldn't have it any other way (well a little cleaner & calmer wouldn't hurt!) Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere...
- Diary of a SAHM
- Life Love and Hiccups
- Get on with it already
- Tessie Girl
- Life in a pink fibro
- My Big Nutshell
- Wait until the sunset
- CRAP Mamma
- Be a fun mum
- Crash Test Mummy
- About a bugg
- Suger coat it
- Daisy Roo & Two
- Lipgloss Mumma
- Lovely Living
- Diary of a SAHM